Old October 9th 18, 10:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default SIX thousand and FIVE hundred lumens !!!!!!!!!!

On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 6:56:01 PM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:

Wow, that's poignant. I've been commuting to school or work for 50 years and changing my clothes for the last 40. Even when I was a substitute teacher, I would ride to school with a backpack and change when I got there. There is always some place to change. I certainly wouldn't go to a client meeting in rain drenched or sweat drenched shirt -- or in shorts. Do you go to client meetings in t-shirts and shorts?

-- Jay Beattie.

The two years I commuted to work I wore a small school backpack. Carried my polo shirt, docker pants, socks, t-shirt. Kept my shoes, belt at work. Only 2 miles for me so I never got sweaty. Just went to the bathroom when I got to work and changed into the work clothes I carried. Put my cycling clothes in the backpack. Put them on when it was time to ride home at the end of the day. Took all of 2-3 minutes to change. Not much of a concern. Used a paper towel to wipe away any moisture/sweat. Had a hair brush at work too.