Old August 13th 08, 04:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry
Mike Vandeman

Default The Psychology of Opinions, No Facts.

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:01:10 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

"Vandeman" != "VandeRman" (cap added for emphasis).

What is your point? Either way, he still lied.

It isn't all about you mike. In fact...it is never about you. Well..it
does make fun of you...which is amusing. you keep bringing it up in
hopes that peopel will believe it is YOU and not Mike VandeRman who
comes up under the search in images...so please. stop trying to pawn
yourself off as this physically fit young gentleman...you're a washed
up wannabe new age hippie...

It's not me OR anyone called
"Mike Vanderman". That's your LIE.

Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED,
Walter Skrzypek :

"I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
a laugh.

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande