Old January 14th 09, 09:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
riptheuni

Default newbie advice

As i started to ride more i realized that my right foot is alot more
dominate than my left. I use my right foot more to go forward and the
left to slow down and keep the wheel under me. This causes me to
ride/lean to the left most of the time. When i go up and down my street
im always on the left side of the road. Ive gotton better tho, i can
free mount 90 percent of the time and when i dont its because i sit on
my balls and i try to adjust and fall. Also my seat looks like its bent
to the left a little which i think cause me to lean to the left as well
but ive only been ridding for a week and a half so what do i kno...
What do you think is the problem?

--
riptheuni