Old July 27th 04, 01:42 AM
Terry Morse

Default Gels vs Gatorade

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

Terry Morse wrote:

If I had been forthright up front and written "I received this
booklet from a sports nutrition company that claims...", I doubt the
discussion would have been as lively, or as informative. So please
pardon the bit of subterfuge.

Give it up. You weren't trying to elicit discussion and new info.
You were trying to prove you were right and educate people with what
you believed and end it there. Didn't work.

Although you may think you're able to read my mind, you can't. Even
I have trouble doing that sometimes. Thank you for the spirited
discussion, and I hope you realize that I was aiming "above the
neck".