Old October 27th 05, 12:09 PM
Sandy

Default Wanting feedback on Look KG361 with Centaur drivetrain, Vento wheels

Dans le message de ,
John Forrest Tomlinson a réfléchi, et puis a
déclaré :
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:10:53 -0400, "Larry"
wrote:

The guy has a simple question and
may not even know of any other groups.
So instead of being a jerk why not
just try and help.

I don't understand why you are insulting me. I told him about two
groups which are appropriate for his questions. That's actually
helping him.

JT -

You know as well as I do that there are NO good answers on tech.
Let's imagine he asked : "I want to race, and I heard a KG 361 is a good
race bike - what do you think?"

He won't get stuck with useless information from people who figure that bars
should stand above saddles ...
--
Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine

La vie, c'est comme une bicyclette,
il faut avancer pour ne pas perdre l'équilibre.
-- Einstein, A.