Old October 27th 05, 03:45 PM
Neil Brooks

Default Wanting feedback on Look KG361 with Centaur drivetrain, Vento wheels

Jasper Janssen wrote:

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 06:18:47 -0400, Marc Riehm
wrote:

Next time I'll take my questions someplace else, where the kids play
nice together, and don't waste too much time getting sidetracked with
squabbles.

Then don't friggin come to usenet, a webforum, or for that matter the
internet.

Ol' Thomas Hoobs once described man as "poor, nasty, brutish, and
short."

That tacit acceptance of the worst in our characters is why useful
contributors are ceasing to contribute.

It's not that tough to be helpful. It's not that tough to refrain
from character assassination. It's not that tough to get past the
letter of the "rules" and abide by the spirit. It's not that tough to
overlook issues of style and address issues ot substance in peoples'
posts.

I'd rather try--and have others try--than to "wear as a badge of honor
the 'jungle' that Usenet is."

YMMV.
--
Live simply so that others may simply live