Old October 27th 05, 05:44 PM
Bill Sornson

Default Wanting feedback on Look KG361 with Centaur drivetrain, Vento wheels

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 03:39:24 GMT, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

Don't need no steenkin' FAQ to tell me what's "appropriate" for wreck
miss --
especially when regulars post biased political blog droppings on a
semi-regular basis.

If you've got a problem with that, try to stop them rather than using
it as an excuse.

"Try to stop them"??? OK, JB, cut it out! (LOL)

Read the FAQ. It's clear.

If the FAQ says someone can't post a question about a particular bike model
in a cycling newsgroup, then the FAQ is wrong and needs correcting.

PS you're a jackass.

Because I disagree with a pompous, judgmental bore?

Wah.

Invectively Yours,

BS