Old February 19th 19, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default A nice afternoon

Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 19:22:04 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Took the dog out for a walk and there was a bicycle lying on the
middle of the footpath. I could have tripped over this silly thing,
but I managed to walk over the spokes several times, I have big feet.
Came back and it was still there, woops, I again walked over the
spokes - with a vengeance. Last walk of the day, the lump of **** was
still there. I think it may now be unridable - I have big feet.
I did consider kicking the silly thing into the gutter, where it
belongs, but this could inconvenience proper road users.......
drivers. Then again, as the bicycle is on the middle of the footpath
there is a good chance that a footpath riding lump of **** on a
bicycle will ride in to it and be sent flying into the road.
Hopefully into the path of a HGV.

What an unpleasant neighbourhood.

Cyclists make every neighbourhood unpleasant.