Old December 22nd 03, 12:42 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default Make this your New Year resolution...

Thanks. I'm afraid it's a Morrison's and it's been there about 10-15 years,
I think. I guess it's important to find out what they're obliged to have
before writing to the manager, so I'll do so.

Morrison's in Dereham in Norfolk has *excellent* cycling provision - loads of
stands under the eaves of one side of the building, all securely concreted into
the ground. Unlike Tesco in Dereham which has a piddling couple of triple
stands which are *not* secured to the ground and where a letter to the manager
asking for them to be secured to the ground has been ignored. I shall do a
follow-up letter post Christmas and if that is also ignored, I shall be
permanently taking my custom elsewhere.

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune