Old May 19th 17, 03:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Shimano Headset

On 5/19/2017 6:18 AM, wrote:

snip

I'd never heard of even one case. But I did hear that after real refrigerators came out and we had all those old models they were sitting in everyone's garage and there was definitely the possibility of something like that happening. And I'm sure that playing hide and seek that some kid probably tried hiding in one. And that would be all it would take for the government to pass fun control laws.

You don't hear of it anymore because it no longer happens because of
both changes in design and the laws about removing the doors.

It's like many laws where after it achieves its effect people proclaim
that since the problem doesn't exist that there is no need for the law.