Old November 29th 10, 01:46 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Why Is the Supply of IDIOT Mountain Bikers ENDLESS???

"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

[...]
I am not predicting anything since Mr. Vandeman knows what he is doing.
Whatever he is doing is fine with me.

So what do I know? I KNOW that mountain bikers who ride their bikes on
hiking trails are criminal asshole-idiots. That is one hell of lot more
than you know.

Technically, riding a bike is not a punishable crime, but attacking people
with a saw is. Vandeman does not have the law on his side, the bicycle
operators that he assaulted do. These riders were riding on a dirt road,
not a hiking trail. Your butt buddy, Vandeman, will not be convicted, but
not for the reasons you say. He will be tried in a place where everything
is nonsensical to rational humans, this is his saving grace.

Those bikers were riding on a road/trail where it was expressly forbidden
and it was so posted. We do not know what happened. All we know is what some
criminal asshole-idiot mountain bikers say what happened. I do agree with
you about California. It is a ****ed-up state, always has been and always
will be.

You align yourself with whomever you please and I will do the same. Mr.
Vandeman is a gentleman and a scholar and those mountain bikers are criminal
asshole-idiots. I think you must be one too.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka