Old November 29th 10, 04:28 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Why Is the Supply of IDIOT Mountain Bikers ENDLESS???

"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

[...]
I am not predicting anything since Mr. Vandeman knows what he is doing.
Whatever he is doing is fine with me.

So what do I know? I KNOW that mountain bikers who ride their bikes on
hiking trails are criminal asshole-idiots. That is one hell of lot more
than you know.

Technically, riding a bike is not a punishable crime, but attacking
people with a saw is. Vandeman does not have the law on his side, the
bicycle operators that he assaulted do. These riders were riding on a
dirt road, not a hiking trail. Your butt buddy, Vandeman, will not be
convicted, but not for the reasons you say. He will be tried in a place
where everything is nonsensical to rational humans, this is his saving
grace.

Those bikers were riding on a road/trail where it was expressly forbidden
and it was so posted. We do not know what happened. All we know is what
some criminal asshole-idiot mountain bikers say what happened. I do agree
with you about California. It is a ****ed-up state, always has been and
always will be.

You align yourself with whomever you please and I will do the same. Mr.
Vandeman is a gentleman and a scholar and those mountain bikers are
criminal asshole-idiots. I think you must be one too.

Mr. Vandeman is a steaming pile of dog crap. The sad thing is, he'll avoid
conviction _because_ the jurisdiction where he'll be tried is packed to
the rafters with people just like you. If he was tried in a more sane
venue, San Diego for example, he'd be doing hard time with Bubba for a
room mate.

Southern California is just as ****ed-up as Northern California. The whole
state is ****ed-up ... and I think you must be too since you reside there.
If you drive your jeep off road in the Mojave Desert, you are even worse
than those criminal asshole-idiot mountain bikers.

But these newsgroups appreciate a scoundrel and a blackguard like you who
attacks someone who is not here to defend himself. Why not attack me. I will
not only defend myself, but attack you in turn.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka