Old June 9th 16, 03:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default riding on the sidewalk

On Thursday, June 9, 2016 at 4:34:08 AM UTC-7, W. Wesley Groleau wrote:
On 06-09-2016 02:04, jbeattie wrote (in reply to me):
If you're such an avid cyclist, get the f*** out of your car! I made a conscious decision not to get one of those plates because it simply highlight the fact that I'm driving my car instead of riding my bike.

I guess "you" is intended generally. I got rid of the car July 2010.

I was able to delay the purchase of a car until I was in my mid-20s, but living without one is not possible for me now. The best I can do is leave it in the driveway most days.

-- Jay Beattie.