Old May 22nd 19, 05:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
GB[_5_]

Default Another racing cyclist that cannot handle a hill, dies.

On 22/05/2019 17:07, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I think that GB has personal health problems from what I've read.
He was always okay on newsgroups, but has turned a bit nasty recently.

Good point. There's no reason to be ghastly to others just because my
life has taken a turn for the worse.

I'm hoping I'll go through a couple of major operations and emerge more
or less okay. Or I'll die, which is second best but okay. It's the third
possibility of surviving but broken that is so upsetting. I know that
people do soldier on with terrible problems, and I admire them for
having the courage, but I'm dreading that outcome. Definitely DNR.

I don't know him, but I wish him all the best.

Thanks. Appreciated.