Old March 25th 05, 07:45 PM
Diablo Scott

Donn Deniston wrote:
This is simply an American way. Becoming #1 is the most important no

matter what it takes.

Well my mashed-pea eating friend, after reading your articulate and
insightful blather I took some offense, being an Amurikan and all, so I
called every fellow American I know (I'll send you the phone bill) and you
know what, you're right, becoming #1 is the most important thing, no matter
what it takes. Damn!

But you know what else I found out? We're getting kind of sick and tired of
you spotty, island-dwelling, basket weaving, dental hygenically challanged,
sour-pussed ****s whining about everything we do. How you pompous twits
ever managed to build an empire is beyond me but now that's it's crumbled
into a future third-world nation prospect why don't you pick up a
toothbrush, learn how to cook something edible and chill your ****in' beer
instead of ****ing and moaning about Lance Armstrong?

I mean really, besides Monty Python (individually and collectively), 60's
Pop music, and Peter Sellers your contributions to modern civilization is
pretty dismal. You still can't wire a car for ****, you can't spell color
or humor correctly and, damn it, will you please tell Robbie Williams, Oasis
and Mr. Bean that we still don't care?

Cheers matey boy!

That's the kind of flame that makes usenet worth reding.

--
My bike blog:
http://diabloscott.blogspot.com/