Old April 6th 05, 03:13 PM
Maggie

Tom Keats wrote:
I figure those red-faced fools with the bulging neck veins
are more likely to end up killing themselves, getting all
worked up to the point of having cardiac episodes.
It's pitiable, really.

cheers,
Tom

I am a red faced fool with bulging neck veins. I think that's why I
ride a bike now. It's calming and I figure if my temper remains the
same, I will surely have one of those cardiac epidodes. This thread hit
my eye because of the baseball bat reference. Last night I KILLED my
dishwasher. It broke for the 5th time in the last year and I just went
berserk on it. Actually after I smashed the dishwasher I felt
liberated. No more wondering...will it work?....will it NOT work?
But feeling liberated didn't make it right. My kids came home and
said....."MOM, DID YOU FREAK OUT ON ANOTHER APPLIANCE?"

So you are right, the fool with the temper is going to be the one hurt
in the end. Speaking as that fool, I humbly apologize for all of us
who lack self control. I never physically hurt a person in my life. I
never even spanked my kids. But I have broken many appliances, picture
frames and bric a brac over the years. Better to break appliances than
head I imagine.
All good things,
Maggie....frustrated in suburbia