Old December 16th 17, 03:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Oculus Lights

Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 3:38:12 PM UTC-8, James wrote:
On 15/12/17 21:58, Sepp Ruf wrote:

ROTFL. That discussion thread was a hilarious read. Hats off to you
Sepp for finding it.

--
JS

Just goes to show the suckers people are for believing third hand innuendo on the internet instead of calling me to get their facts straight.
That Kickstarter backer was removed and banned permanently. Kickstarter sent a letter that his claims had no basis.
Unremarkable? Ordinary? The patent office thinks differently. No way to make that beam with ordinary obvious parts, methods, and procedures. Everything in there is proprietary or not normally available off the shelf. But MTBR scum hiding anonymously behind keyboards from anyone bashing their faces in to shut their lying mouths love to attack and ridicule anything you can make up a juvenile excuse for.
Call me to get accurate information about the parts in my lights and remove your posting and admit you were in error, or leave this list because character attacks and propagating misinformation isn't acceptable here. I'll bet you $10,000 that the description of the parts in that picture is wrong, that its not "ordinary" nor the portrayals and claimed negatives of it. Nor is any mention made of the angles, shapes, layout, offset, dimensions, and every other aspect of a compound optic that creates the beam, separate from the physical pieces in it.
Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is? C'mon, take me up on it. I could use the money to make up for some lost sales that that cyberbullying gangbang slanderfest cost me in lost holiday sales to lights from the big companies that pay Francis Cebedo big money for advertising and sponsorship, but Oculus is constantly chosen over by anyone comparing side by side.
Either take me up on the bet or retract your who accusations and postings.