Old March 17th 05, 04:49 AM
mark

"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"

I reckon I left myself wide open for that one.

Sorry, I really couldn't resist.

In all seriousness, I've been commuting with a Critical Mass bag from
Patagonia for almost a year now, and a Canadian made messenger bag for a
couple years before that.

I have a Canadian bag coming that appears to be nicely made. Thanks for
the pointer to the Patagonia bag. A rhetorical question: who the heck
thinks up names like "critical mass" for things like messenger bags?
Friggin word salad: throw a bunch of words in a bowl and pull out two.

Inspired by Critical Mass bicycle rides, in which crowds of cyclists take to
the streets to either disrupt rush hour traffic or demonstrate the
superiority of bicycle commuting, depending on who you ask. At least I hope
it has nothing to do with self sustaining nuclear fission.
--
mark