Old April 4th 05, 03:20 PM
Mark Hickey

Steve Sr. wrote:

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 08:16:21 -0600, Qui si parla Campagnolo
wrote:

Ritchey, Easton, probably others, Not unusual.

Thanks, I'll check these manufacturers directly. The Profile Design
that I originally ordered came via the QBP catalog at a local shop. I
don't believe that I saw any 130 degree stems in there for road bikes.
I also checked the QBP online catalog and all I got in 130 degree
angles were mountain stems. I'll check out these other manufacturers.
Hopefully they will have more useful infromation than I found on
Profile Design's site.

You missed a couple.

The Dimension road stem is available in 130 degree format.

The other option is the adjustable Ritchey adjustable road stem - it's
actually a pretty nice looking stem, not too heavy (at 224 grams), and
is adjustable from 90 to 135 degrees.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com