Old August 14th 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Default What circumference did you enter into your Coker cycle computer?

onelesscar wrote:
'Here's' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:100_0324.JPG) a good place
to get a measured mile

Not very good for measuring rollout though; nothing to hold onto!

Actually I think the track is only set up during certain times of the
year; the rest of the time it's 'raw salt'
(http://unicycling.smugmug.com/gallery/214466#8840200) with possibly no
markers on it.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view
http://www.usenet.com