Old September 11th 03, 11:10 PM
danger_uni

Default Work mates just don't get unicycling.

Along this topic, a couple of years ago I received a very inspiring
email from a person with a degenerative disorder in his spine.

Sitting down was quite painful and he was increasingly unable to either
walk or bicycle any distance, which was becoming frustrating because
this was something he had really enjoyed doing with his wife.

Then he discovered unicycling. He told me that he could unicycle long
distances with much less discomfort than any other form of
transportation, and that he felt that unicycling had, in his words,
"given him his life back". He even went so far as to say that he
thought that a unicycle was going to become his "new wheelchair".

So tell that to your colleagues, Sarah!

-Kris Holm

--
danger_uni - Kris Holm