Old March 6th 09, 06:10 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
gotbent[_11_]

Default Sea to Shining Sea Support

"-RB" wrote in message
On Mar 5, 5:58 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"-RB" wrote in message

On Mar 4, 2:39 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"How else do you explain his fascination with dicks."
Yes of course, and though you were not really fascinating this time
you were a little entertaining with this one. Bravo little Billy Bob
Eddie Droolin! I bet you were stuck inside for hours. Give me more,
I want more, your time is now mine. I know well how to keep a fool
busy. Ha, ha, ha...

-RB

Dude, I hate to say this, but you've become the latest member of the ED
fanboy club. July will come around and instead of being fit and chipper on
the eve of your departure, you'll find that your ass has grown wide and your
legs have turned to mush because you wasted so many hours trying to do an
intellectual battle of no consequence with him. You will become frustrated
because ED won't in any way play your fool. He will, instead play with you
like a cat teasing a mouse to death. Eventually Jimmy Mac will join in
because he hates anyone but himself playing ED's fool. Most of the rest of
us will open our readers to see if there are any threads of interest, see
the typical ED, JM and now RB siggies and we'll hit the catch-up key and
leave you two/three to blow smoke up each other's electronic asses.

gotbent, aka FRT rider