Old August 3rd 06, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
spindrift

Default Frank exchange of words with black cabbie New Topic Reply to Topic

Sorry, I wasn't clear.

He's STATIONARY in a queue at the lights. I'm in the empty left hand
lane, he swerves out dead ahead of me and blocks the lane. Had I hit
him he would have been culpable, indicating or no.

What got me was the preumption of innocence and the attitude, i was
entirely polite.

Wish I'd got his number, at least to report his bust light.

This is a professional driver who doesn't check his mirrors or maintain
his vehicle.