Old July 23rd 08, 01:52 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

Default Mountain Bikers Prefer to Attack Me, Rather than Discuss the Harm that Mountain Biking Does!

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
It's a sure sign that they can't defend their selfish, destructive,
disgusting sport with any FACTS or LOGIC!

Mike

OR, it's a sign that you make a very weak argument to support your agenda,
and we are growing weary of listening to you spew the same pack of lies year
after year.

I, for one, have shown that your agenda to close bike routes (if 100%
successful) would save only 0.004% of the habitat they pass through. Hardly
an effort in preservation that covers the cost. I doubt you could ever be
100% effective, since you have not been effective so far in getting anything
done so far.