Old August 7th 19, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
GB[_5_]

Default Cyclist on wrong side of the road

I was driving up a steep hill and round a fairly blind curve. Down the
hill and on MY side of the road came a cyclist on a red Uber electric
bike. I could stop easily in the distance I could view ahead, but I
wasn't catering for a combined closing speed of 50MPH on a suburban
road. Somehow she just missed me, but there was no hint of an apology.
There was nothing at all on her side of the road, of course.

If she continues riding like that, I'm hoping that she has an organ
donor card on her, so some good may come of it.