Old January 12th 05, 05:17 AM
James_Potter

tennisgh22 wrote:
*In the next year I will be applying to colleges, and I have become
serious enough about unicycling that I may want to include it in my
application and/or resume. I assume it is good to stand out from the
crowd on an application, but then again is it possible to weird-out
admissions people? Unicycling isn't exactly a practical hobby, tho I
suppose it does show dedication, uniqueness and what not.

So, how many of you have included unicycling in one of your resumes
for a college or job application?*

well, if there's a spot for listing your interests/hobbies, I'd put it
down. I always write something like this for forms/applications:
unicycling, rubiks cubing, juggling, magic, computers
I dunno if they ever take me seriously, but whatever....

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!