Old February 5th 16, 01:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Smith[_7_]

Default Brutal driver walks

JNugent wrote:
On 05/02/2016 12:14, John Smith wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 04/02/2016 20:43, John Smith wrote:
Mrcheerful wrote:
On 03/02/2016 23:48, Tom Crispin wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-35472617

It is time that failing to provide driver details results in a lifetime
driving ban.

This loophole must be closed.

Can you imagine the public outcry if the owner of a bicycle whose
vehicle was used to deliberately harm an innocent bystander was allowed
to get away with failing to provide the rider's details? I wonder why we
have never heard of such a case..

Cyclists that deliberately run into and kill children are allowed to get
away with a fine, no ban, no jail time. You cannot have it every way.

Contract cancer, filth.

That's another example of something you never say.

Wrong yet again, thicko.

'says the depraved troll who wishes cancer on other peoples' children'
(Nugent, 02 February 2016)

When have I wished cancer on others' children?

Everybody is somebody's child. If they're not your child, they're
somebody else's child.

Fancy you not knowing that.

QED.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'