View Single Post
Old October 20th 17, 05:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default California's Fires

Cal cut 'ALL' trees down ...

Firewood railroad ties golf n silver steam machinery cooking wood heat ...no coal. No oil tech.

So the topsoil formed during the last ice age washed away leaving hard ground dirt rock. Tourists look at coastal pasture vista unaware the eco was 150' redwoods n MIST. MIST ! I'be spoken on that n it's trip. A cranial nerve response produces brief facial n body shock ttremors.

What grows back is herbaceous brush tinder.

I know Santa Rosa n environs n there was no effort at fire prevention landscaping I saw. The green coastal burn area surrounded by miles of semi arid brush

I followed the tour over Trinidad.

GO GEORGE !

Thus... another glass of red, a grape ? Slip into the pool with Lisa Fred Ted Alice n the Yoakum Bro ....

The fireplace chimney photos are mockery of this attitude. The burning of Atlanta fir inexcusable sins against nature.

I hike n study this area n frankly intelligent analysis of what you see n what you should do n not do is historically un available. The entire west is a catastrophic eco disaster caused by eco pigs n opportunists.

May they all developeople lung disease from particulate. Bicycling n jogging will continue downwind deputes 'that odor' but kill you fersure. Like DOWNWIND

I looked revisiting Joshua Tree fir this week but NWS posted the particulate smog to a few miles away. Joshua but a 100 miles from Yuma area of silver mini deserts from lower to upper interstate. Arid meadow to hard dirt n creosote bush practicing eco discipline

IHS
Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home