Old November 2nd 04, 05:10 PM
Badger_South

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:32:52 -0500, "Roger Zoul"
wrote:

||You try walking up to an Iron worker while wearing
|| a pink
|| and black lycra spandex outfit. And I am female. I can't even
|| imagine how they would torment a guy wearing such a thing.

Well, if a guy is wearing pink he might have problems, but if he's simply
wearing black lycra shorts there won't be any problem, unless his shame is
showing on his face.

Heh, funny. Actually, I hope sometime in the future to be able to wear hot
pink, like Jan, on the bike. But that's at least 10 years of training away,
methinks, if ever.

IOW, when the 'look' matches the _performance_, then I'll think about it.

||Think
|| about it in
|| the same way as a guy walking up to Tony Soprano on the TV show
|| wearing spandex. How do you think that would play out.

No problemo.

Tony is Mexican?

-B