Old April 28th 04, 10:42 PM
Danny Colyer

Default Quinoa seeds.

Simon Mason wrote:
Not really a lot to them, fairly bland seeds unless you add a fair bit of
seasoning, but they were very filling and are supposed to be as a near a
perfect food as it's possible to get, so I might get some more in the
future.

DW cooked the C+ recipe for my dinner this evening (but without the
raisins, as neither of us can stand dried fruit, and I picked the
gherkins out).

The meal was incredibly bland, but was made palatable by the addition of
ketchup (we all ended up mixing ketchup in with it). We've still got
half a packet of seeds left, so Catherine intends to try adding a bit
more flavour to the recipe next time, including tomato and spices to be
decided at the time.

url:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/