Old February 16th 16, 08:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joerg[_2_]

Default Here's the Mileage Thread for 2015

On 2016-02-09 09:52, wrote:
Hey! I have not seen the "how many miles" thread for 2015 yet...did I miss something?

I always like to see how poorly I fair compared to some of you Daddy Long Legs out there. I take comfort in the fact that at least I'm still out there, anyway.

So:
Pureheart in Aptos put on
2,700 miles in 2015

Divided equally with my 1980 Cannondale Touring bike and 8 year old Easy Racer

Any others?

pH

About 2000mi each on a Fuji Outland 29er FS MTB and an old early-80's
road bike (Gazelle steel frame). So 4000mi total. I ride all year round
and pretty much regardless of whether. Mostly distance between 30-50mi
plus some shorter utility runs.

To my surprise the most recent rear Gatorksin on the road bike lasted
2500mi but by that time it was very close to KAPOW.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/