Old March 30th 21, 07:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Another Cheap Buy

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 11:35:12 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 9:38:14 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 7:28:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Douglas was the house brand of Colorado Cyclist when they were a booming business before the Democrats decided to punish business success.

With the coming of warmer weather, the demand for bikes is shooting up. The dealers again can't keep up with the demand.
Got a call from my financial advisor today and he intends to sell some small cap funds in a 401 account I have to lock in the profits I made and put it in a large cap fund to be able to make higher rates in the present market.

So the d-mn Democrats are punishing businesses like Colorado Cyclist. And yet other bike shops cannot keep up with demand and are having to turn away paying customers. ??? So which is it? Are the Democrats, who now control the House, Senate, and President, driving businesses out of business or making businesses so successful they cannot keep up with demand?

So you are selling stocks for a profit and investing the money to earn even higher rates of return. While the Democrats are in control? That doesn't make sense. If the Democrats are in control, shouldn't you be putting everything into cash and hiding it under your bed and buying guns and building a bomb shelter to fight off the attacking zombies and undead? Why/how are you making money while the Democrats are in control? Everything should be losses.

Since you don't live in the USA why are you discussing business conditions here?

???? Apparently you have confused me with someone else. You live in California. California became a state on September 9, 1850. I'm surprised California gained statehood that early. I live in Iowa. Its pretty close to the middle of the contiguous USA. Just in case you did not know. Iowa became a state on December 28, 1846. About four years before your state became a state.

Regarding your questioning why I am discussing business conditions in the USA if I do not live there. Why is that pertinent? I am not in the military in the USA but I think discussing USA military ventures is entirely appropriate. No I do not think it is appropriate for me to discuss how to carry out actual combat missions or directives. But more general mattters are appropriate. Such as whether we should attack another country. I do not own a automobile. But I think it is appropriate for me to talk about autos. I'm not an elected official but think it is appropriate for me to discuss the operations of elected officials in the USA. I do own financial instruments in the USA. And am very comfortable discussing financial matters as they pertain to me, my country, and the entire world. I'm not Chinese. But am willing to discuss how their business operations and political decisions affect me.