Old April 6th 21, 12:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Douglas Vector

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 3:49:56 PM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:

Jay, the headset for my Douglas is absolutely NOT the standard hidden headset. It requires a Cane Creek 40 series headset which is not a week off. And I have to get the bottom FSA bottom headset race removed. It appears that the Cane Creek is not a press in but just drops right in and is held in place without motion by the pressure of the top cap.

I would not have had all of these problems is Colorado Cyclist had answered their emails to both their service center and sales.