Old April 7th 21, 06:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Special tools for bicycles

On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 11:26:29 AM UTC-5, wrote:

According to Frank buying anything from China is sure danger even though most American companies have their parts made in China. The three top end Trek Frames are one of the exceptions. But Frank is perfectly willing to tell you otherwise.

Believe it or not, I do not follow every thread and insult on this forum. But I find it impossible to believe Frank or anyone at all said anything from China is dangerous. After all, just look at the FACTS. Everyone, me, you, Frank, and everyone else is using a computer Made In China to type on this forum. Everyone, me, you, Frank, and everyone else, is using a cellular telephone Made In China. Everyone, me, you, Frank, and everyone else, is using a television Made In China. All of us, even the most serious MAGA fanatic in the USA, uses Chinese made stuff everyday. I know many people love to scream Buy American, and all the other slogans. But the simple fact is many, most things are not made in the USA. And many, most things source some or all parts from China. And other parts of the world. Trading with other countries is a good thing. It allows everyone to prosper. Good, not bad.