Old March 30th 04, 08:55 AM
Robbie

Default Right foot forward or Left foot forward?

I think you should definately hop with whatever foot you mount with
back. This has great advantages, because when you learn to mount with
the cranks horizontal you can mount and start hopping straight from the
mount, this means you can mount and start hopping on small object. If
you develope a preference for the otherway, my suggestion is you should
learn to mount with your other foot well as if you plan on taking trials
pretty seriously this can be very helpful. So many times have I wanted
to mount on small things but couldn't because of which foot I mount with
and which one I hop with forward and backward. But I'm getting alot
better at mounting with both feet. Success rate isn't really important,
it's the confidence and just how well I can do it.

--
Robbie - Spoons Taste Good

There is no spoon.
I ate it.