Old September 23rd 10, 06:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

Default Mountain biker flown out of Big Cottonwood Canyon in critical after crash on trail

...http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...iker-flown-out...

Mountain biker flown out of Big Cottonwood Canyon in critical after
crash on trail

JS
He swerved to avoid an envirowhacko with a tree saw, and veered off the
side
of a fire road. Sad story, really.

/JS

Thanks for demonstrating that mountain bikers and mountain biker
wannabees don't know how to tell the truth.

JS
It's not as if you are a famous bastion of truth telling. All you do is
regurgitate newspaper articles that fulfill your disgusting need to find
people that get hurt doing stuff you disapprove of.

You have yet to respond to the FACT that your agenda will save at best 0.04%
of the environment. I'll even give you a decimal misplacement and say that
your agenda will preserve and protect 0.4% of the environment, and that is a
very generous estimate by any measure.

PS
I didn't know felonious assault perpetrators were allowed Internet access
from their jail cell. I forgot, you live in the great Liberal Wasteland of
San Francisco, and the judge thinks you are just maintaining your
self-esteem when you ply fire roads brandishing a tree saw. Sorry, I thought
attacking people with a saw was a criminal offense, but apparently not in
San Francisco.