Old April 27th 06, 07:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Wife & Whether to Helmet or not to Helmet

Bestest Handsander wrote:
My wife and I have an agreement that I may cycle as much as I wish
provided that I recover fully from any injuries. In other words, no
brain damage or permanent disablity. In the event that such injuries
are sustained, I am instructed that I should die.

Uh... sounds like a personal problem.

So, my questions is... in order to live up (har har) to my end of the
agreement, would I do better to wear a helmet or go hatless?

Hmm. I think the wife needs a bit of reprogramming.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training