Old May 20th 11, 10:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Default Three sets of FIAC National Championships this year

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Les, I'm perfectly content that you're doing good work over there in
FIAC, but what kind of crazy organization has a TTT championship, an
Elite 6-Day championships, but no road or TT championship event?

Fred Flintstein wrote:
But to address your question, I believe these are the championships
that FIAC organizers were willing to put on. If you weren't in the
wilds of Canookistan you could organize the FIAC Road National
Championships.

At last he'd be able to OWN THE PODIUM, even if he bought it on ebay.