Old October 26th 12, 03:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default helmet

On 10/25/2012 8:58 PM, David Scheidt wrote:
AMuzi wrote:
:On 10/25/2012 6:12 PM, datakoll wrote:
: Brandt was not wearing a helmet for his fatal accident. I have a fine Nbar Bell and not worn.
:
: I wonder what the stats are for serious head injuries with helmets left on the rack ?
:

:Which caused his broken femur or caused the
:anaesthesiologist's error resulting in stroke?

Wait, did he die? I mised that, if it's happened.

He did not.

But many people would pause for a long thought when
pondering a choice of death by head injury or a major stroke.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/