Old October 26th 12, 03:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default helmet

On Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:27:57 PM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
On 10/25/2012 6:12 PM, datakoll wrote:

Brandt was not wearing a helmet for his fatal accident. I have a fine Nbar Bell and not worn.

I wonder what the stats are for serious head injuries with helmets left on the rack ?

Which caused his broken femur or caused the

anaesthesiologist's error resulting in stroke?

--

Andrew Muzi

www.yellowjersey.org/

Open every day since 1 April, 1971

if Jobst broke his right femur he's very lucky to not have blde to death at the accident scene. My niece in medical studies was told that the vast majority of broken right femurs cut the femoral artery and the victim bleeds to death extremely quickly.