Old October 27th 12, 04:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

Default helmet

On Oct 25, 4:05 pm, AMuzi wrote:
If anyone here has an argument which we didn't thoroughly
beat to death in 1998, please start a new helmet thread and
enlighten me.

I'm sorry for (contributing to) trashing the place. I'll try to wrap
it up tonight or this weekend and then nevermore (would be a real load
off anyway).

Oh, and if anyone thinks an argument here will change anyone
else's opinion, you might explain your reasoning.

I'm not even trying to change anybody's opinion - just looking for a
tangible shred of respect buried underneath one of them.