Old September 14th 05, 10:32 PM
Ed Viladevall

Default Opinions on Cannondale F600 Please ?

Hi All,

I've been a road cyclist for over 20 years and just bought my first MTB. I
chose the Cannondale F600. I looked at the Trek 6500 but went with the
C-dale becaue it is US made, seemed to have better components over all and a
bitchin' paint job SUre some of the componets suck, like the pedals and
saddle but I figure I would upgrade in time. Road cycling is still my
mainstay but I bought a MTB for a change of pace, maybe ride to work or the
gym, and just putter around town and trails every now and then. So, what do
y'all think that bike ? I guess I should have posted BEFORE i bought, but
that's why I'm not a rocket scientist, I guess;-) Anyway, let me know what
your thoughts are and som eideas dor u[grades. THANKS !!!

"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid"

-Anthony Hopkins