Old June 8th 07, 10:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

Default Fixed Penalty Charge - for unicycling

If you just say you play hocky on a unicycle and they are amazingly
manoverable and do not mention anything about the different sizes of
wheel unless there are people who unicycle there (which I very much
dobt there will be) no one would know beter. It wouldnt be lying, just
witholding the truth.

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck

*)--360--O* The Unispin Elite

)---'O, Crankflip
my 'video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=yuOL9aOUKP4)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'video tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
http://www.usenet.com