Old August 5th 17, 07:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Cyclists disrupt war memorial service again by ignoring road closure.

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 16:31:29 +0100, Bod wrote:

You're attitude stinks. I would have immediately dismounted and
so would any other members of my family.
It's cyclists like you that give decent cyclists a bad name.

You know absolutely nothing about me. I do not give cyclists a
bad name. If you want to be constructive try suggesting why a person
should
walk a bicycle where someone else can drive a car.

In the situation we are talking about, the word is *respect*.

Of course it is.

BTW, the road was closed.

Legally? All boxes ticked, risk assessments carried out and all
council and police expenses paid?

It might sound as though I am making light of things but the article
carries a distinct whiff.

Yup, that is the whiff of disrespect.
We'll have to agree to disagree on this.

Anybody asking for "All boxes ticked, risk assessments carried out
and all council and police expenses paid" for a memorial service is a
disrespectful ****wit and should be shot.

Still telling the dole that you are working less than 16 hours per week,
Hucker?
Still claiming tax credits, Hucker?
https://www.gov.uk/national-benefit-fraud-hotline