Old August 13th 05, 10:35 PM
johnfoss

Default stupid muni idea

My moth is just fine when I MUni (I keep him in a little box so he
doesn't get squashed). I think in an egg/spoon race you usually just
hold it in your hand.

But then again, nothing is too stupid for a unicycling game idea. You
set up the game, and everybody else decides if they want to play, or
take pictures, or run away. There's always room for more silly games.
The ones that seem to work best are the ones that don't cost anything,
don't require specialized equipment, and don't have rules that are
overly complicated. Sumo comes to mind, but is only one example of many
fun things I've done over the years.

--
johnfoss - More Moab Fun

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone