Old May 3rd 05, 04:05 AM
maverick

I went out to your site and I am impressed. We were talking about
doing Copper Caynon this spring but it fell apart, now it's too hot.

We were in Fruita the exact sametime you were! We spent over a week
there with a day trip to Moab to ride Slick Rock for a couple of guys
who did not go with us the year before. With the exception of
Porcupine Rim, Fruita is better hands down. Did you get out to the
BookCliffs? What about Moore Fun? Nice Climb..

The Allamuchy ride appeared to be the Deer Park side. The North Side
of 80 where the 24 hours race sould be on your list if you are ever
back up that way. I would rate it the one of the bester rides in New
Jersey. Totally different than Deer Park. You do need to know your way
around though.

Where in Tamaqua are the trails? Nesquehoning is off 209 heading
toward Tamaqua and is not on State Gamelands. It is about 7 or 8 miles
out of JT, is that inthe general area?