Old July 20th 04, 11:53 AM
flyingdutch

Default What seats are everyone using?

BG Wrote:
mine is an oldy off a track bike
Black plastic , made in italy.......
Im so use to it now i cant ride anything else....& its light to.....
My son took my original one , a velo as he refused to use the plastic
one
that came with his Swannee track bike so to prove its as good as any i
used
it ...got used to it after a while......I will get the brand tonight
not
that anybody is going to rush out & find one

Selle San Marco rolls 2 Saddle

keep going back to it but am due to try something new

was eyeing off Geoff's saddle, selle sleek, light looking thing
altho maybe a carbon seatpost might give me mre benefit as my bum likes
my saddle...

--
flyingdutch