Old October 20th 17, 03:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default California's Fires

On Friday, October 20, 2017 at 7:07:07 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 11:36:50 AM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:

Read up. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-paid-what-yo/ Your current benefits -- SS and Medicare -- are being paid by current wage earners, i.e., me. I'm supporting you. You are not supporting me. You are a drag on society. I am paying a staggering amount of taxes to support the efforts of the Trump administration because I am a team player! Go Team America! Do you hate the Team?

You certainly show yourself to be both a child of the 80's and financially incompetent as usual. Not to mention either your ability to bluff or absence of understanding what you read.

In all likelihood even under the inflated currency you will never earn half of what I did in your entire lifespan. And presently I'm considering a couple of jobs at very large firms that will again put me in the top 5%. And perhaps what is a more interesting position at a smaller start-up that is more in line with actually making breakthroughs.

Pffffff (blowing out coffee). Who is the one complaining about being broke and living in a **** hole? Not me. If you've out earned me, you made some staggering f***-ups. You should be retired in style.

What's in your future? Arguing for gun grabber laws before the Supreme Court?

Yes! My future is subjugating gun owners, liberal conspiracies, walks on the beach and fine wines. If I can find time after my pedicure, I might start a race war. I'm already working with your illegal next-door neighbors to occupy your back yard.

-- Jay Beattie.