Old February 7th 08, 11:05 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_603_]

Default Cycle Registration

ray Wrote:

This type of debate degenerates rapidly into farce.Repetitiously.

Here's linkies to todays article: SHM: Cyclists should pay, says MP
http://tinyurl.com/2h58kn

Poll: Should cyclists pay registration fees?
http://www.smh.com.au/polls/national/form.html

As suggested elsewhere - if you disagree with Pat Farmer, instead of
dismissing him, step up to the discussion and engage. Draft reasons to
why cyclist rego is not a suitable option to pursue. Ensure that your
correspondence is friendly, polite and informative. Instead contacting
the media, take a more direct tact and send it to his electorate office.

Otherwise we're taking the risk of becoming inadvertently complicit
in ensuring than our elected representatives and the public remain
misinformed about their fellow road users.

--
cfsmtb