Old August 2nd 13, 11:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Default Vandeman's ignorance busted (yet again) - this one!!!!!!

On Friday, August 2, 2013 5:30:06 AM UTC+1, I love Mike wrote:
On Friday, August 2, 2013 3:54:36 PM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 2:18:17 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

Read your own words dickhead....

Show me where I said it's in New Zealand, LIAR. (HINT: I DIDN'T.)

Quote from you.

"Yeah, the reason is that no one in New Zealand CARES enough to study the negative impacts of mountain biking. All you care about is MONEY! By the way, how are the moa and thylacine doing lately? Learn something about your own endangered species".

As evident in the above statement you have indicated that the thyalcine or Tasmanian Tiger is a NZ endangered species. Unknown to you the thyalcine lived in Australia, which is not part of New Zealand.

Geography lesson over.

Have a great day Mike!

PS If it helps I can you draw a picture for you showing where Australia and New Zealand are on a map of the world.

Quad Erat Demonstrandum

Well done :-)